Acts of Gratitude
In appreciation to God for 50 years of Parish Life parishioners are invited to take part in a variety of Acts of Gratitude in the surrounding community.
Our First Act of Gratitude beginning November 2017 is to knit scarves for the homeless.
- An adult scarf is typically about 8 inches x 54 inches
- Donations of yarn can be left in the basket at church
- A scarf of this size uses about 380 yards of worsted weight yarn.
- A washable worsted weight yarn works well with size 7 or 8 needles
- Scarves can be made with a simple knit stitch
- Scarves brought to church will be blessed and distributed.
- For more information: Contact Karen Rocha 508 965 9213
How to help:
- Donate yarn
- Knit or crochet a scarf
- Volunteer to bring scarves to areas frequented by the homeless.